Close

Thread: 6765 2.5L Build

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

6765 2.5L Build

This guy has broken a few records, I will not be surprised with this monster he will make.

6765 2.5L 5cylinder engine build by GCtech Motorsports.

Hi guys, I had a 2.0T FSI engine in my car and made 653whp, here is the link to th build thread: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...PTE-6262-build. Just blew a valve and I decided it was time for a change. I am building a 2.5L engine and will be trying to get 850whp. Here is the parts that will be used in my setup:

Engine

• VW 2.5 CBT Engine
    • Pistons JE 83mm 8.5:1CR
    • Rods IE 4340 Chrome Moly steel +900hp
    • Ferrea Valvetrain kit +1mm oversize +9000rpms
    • Port and polish head by GCTech
    • Custom aluminum intake manifold by GCTech
    • 90mm Throttle body
    • BSH engine mounts
    • ARP head studs
    • ARP main studs
    • Calico rod bearings
    • Radiator Koyorad

Drivetrain

• Transmission 02Q
    • Spec Mini Twin Disc Clutch
    • Billet flywheel
    • Wavetrac LSD
    • Custom traction bars by GCTech

Turbo setup

• Comp Turbo triple Ballbearing 6765 T3 .82ar CT4 +900whp
    • Tial wastegate 44mm
    • Tial BOV 55mm
    • Garrett FMIC 24x12x4.5 950hp
    • Hotpipe aluminum 3" by GCTech
    • Chargepipe aluminum 3.5" by GCTech
    • Turboheader stainless steel by GCTech
    • Dumptube stainless steel GCTech
    • Downpipe stainless steel 4" GCTech

Fuel system

• 5 Injectors 1200cc
    • 2 Bosch 040 fuel pumps
    • Fuel pressure regulator
    • Return line kit by GCTech
    • Direct port Coolingmist meth kit

Electronics

• Standalone (havent decided which)
    • AEM wideband UEGO
    • Turbo Smart Eboost2 Boost controller
    • Autometer tachometer 10,000rpms
    • Autometer oil pressure gauge

Suspension

• Bilstein shocks
    • Eibach Pro-kit
    • Tires Nitto NT05
    • TSW Nurburgring wheels
    • AWD conversion (after the engine is done)

SPONSORS ARE WELCOME!!!

The car is a Leon Cupra 2008, this is a pic of my last setup:

Click here to enlarge

I just got the engine, but will be ordering a lot of parts and to update the thread with pics:

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So this is a 2.5 liter based on the 2.0?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    nope, this is the rabbit engine. Its going to make lots of power and torque. Esp with what this guy has in store for it. I dont doubt to see near 700 whp.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    nope, this is the rabbit engine. Its going to make lots of power and torque. Esp with what this guy has in store for it. I dont doubt to see near 700 whp.
    $#@!... now I'm going to need another engine section.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This isnt an engine in any Audi though right? He should have no problem getting 800+whp out of a 2.5l I'm hoping to get 1,000+whp out of my 2.5L in a couple months.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    $#@!... now I'm going to need another engine section.
    Well its only for vw lol, i dont think anything in audi.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    This isnt an engine in any Audi though right? He should have no problem getting 800+whp out of a 2.5l I'm hoping to get 1,000+whp out of my 2.5L in a couple months.
    whattt 1000 whp in what 2.5L engine? 4 cylinder suby engine?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nah RB25 it's a 2.5L inline 6.

Here's a copy of the build thread:

http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-HP-RB25-build

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    Nah RB25 it's a 2.5L inline 6.

Here's a copy of the build thread:

http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-HP-RB25-build
    ahh yes!! now I remember, that is an insane build lol. 1000whp is a rocket...
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Well its only for vw lol, i dont think anything in audi.
    No I know, just planning ahead for VWboost.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No I know, just planning ahead for VWboost.com
    Always ahead of the game my friend Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports